- 1 Vitamin A
- 1.1 Best Vitamin A Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
- Protects vision
- Boosts muscle growth
- Nourishes skin
- Strengthens bones
- Improves reproductive health
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents measles
- Slows aging
- Prevents urinary and kidney stones
- Treats acne
Best Vitamin A Products
- HIGH POTENCY: 10,000 IU per single softgel. Supports Healthy Vision & Immune System and Healthy Growth & Reproduction.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Laboratory tested NON-GMO. All Bronson products are tested in our state-of-the-art cGMP registered facility in New York.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- 1 YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
- "Horbaach Vitamin A, 10,000 iu is a potent antioxidant that supports eye and vision health* "
- Our high-dose Vitamin A is a quick-release softgel, making it an easy addition to your routine
- Vitamin A plays many roles in the body and is necessary for cellular health*
- Vitamin A also supports skin health*
- "Vitamin A helps eyes adjust to light changes and is sometimes added to eye drops to help eyesight*
- Essential Nutrition
- Critical Eye Health
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- A Dietary Supplement
- LIQUID VITAMIN A - Wellabs premium Vitamin A supplement consists of pure Vitamin A Palmitate 10000 IU and natural MCT oil. Our Vitamin A drops are easy-to-take and safe for maintaining better health. Comparing with ordinary Vitamin A pills and powder, it promotes higher absorption and better bioavailability.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT - Wellabs Vitamin A liquid supplement benefits the health, loading cells up with essential nutrients for proper immune function. Daily consumption of our Retinyl Palmitate drops will enhance the immune system, provide a healthy vision, and improve skin appearance. It also helps the body to perform at its best.
- VEGAN VITAMIN A - Making every bottle of Vitamin A Palmitate drops Wellabs uses only plant-based and premium ingredients that strengthen health and boost overall wellbeing. Our safe and natural supplement is VEGAN-friendly and FREE of soy, gluten, corn syrup, GMOs, and artificial colors and fragrances.
- MADE IN THE USA - Wellabs stands for the highest quality of every product we sell. Our Vitamin A drops are formulated by American scientists in collaboration with healthcare experts. We proudly make every bottle of our dietary supplements in the USA with advanced technology to ensure the best quality and purity.
- LOVED BRAND - We highly appreciate your trust and love for our brand. We are sure that our dietary supplement is the most beneficial option for you, owing to its top-grade quality and natural ingredients, but if we fall short of your expectations - simply contact us, and we will improve your experience ASAP.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS: Codeage ADK vitamin supplement provides a premium blend of bioavailable forms of vitamins A, D3 5000 IU, K1 1000mcg and K2 (MK7 300mcg + MK4 1500mcg) in an all-in-one capsule format.
- BIOAVAILABLE VITAMIN A: Vitamin A palmitate or retinol palmitate is a form of vitamin A known as a retinoid (retinol) which is known as bioavailable form of vitamin A. Bioavailability may be considered the relative absorption of a nutrient from the diet.
- VITAMIN D3 AND VITAMIN K: Codeage A D K formula provides 125mcg of vitamin D3. Vitamin A-D-K also provides three important forms of vitamin K: K1 & K2. In the K2 family, this premium solution also offers MK4 and MK7 (1,500mcg MK-4 and 300mcg MK-7). Combining Vitamin D with K2 can be useful as they could work together. This is why they are often referred to as the “Dynamic Duo”.
- 6 MONTHS SUPPLY: Codeage ADK is simple to use with just 1 capsule a day. This ADK supplement comes with 180 servings for 6 months of supply in order to provide high-quality at a great value.
- NON-GMO: Codeage daily A D K vitamins supplement is non-GMO, dairy, soy and gluten free. This dietary supplement is made in a cGMP certified facility in the USA and third party tested. This Codeage formula contains no fillers, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED - Each drop supplies 1,507 mcg RAE of vitamin A (1500 mcg RAE as vitamin A palmitate and 7 mcg RAE as beta-carotene), with 600 servings per bottle. That means less is more.*
- MAKE SURE IT'S MICELLIZED - Why choose micellized? Micellization is a natural process that supports the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. Klaire 'pre-packages' its vitamin A into micelles to support optimal utilization by the body.*
- VISION & IMMUNE SUPPORT - Tiny drops with big impact. Vitamin A is an important nutrient for vision, immune system function, bone and cartilage development, and the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue.*
- HYPOALLERGENIC* - Potassium sorbate provides a well-tolerated stabilizing agent. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- PRACTITIONER TRUSTED - Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A, sometimes called retinol, is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants you can consume. Many foods are rich in vitamin A, including sweet potatoes, eggs, and yellow and orange fruits and vegetables. There are numerous benefits of increased vitamin A consumption. Here are just a few.
1. Protects vision
One of the most well-known food proverbs is “carrots are good for your eyes.” And it’s true! Carrots are rich in vitamin A, and this vitamin is vital in preserving eye health. In fact, its alternate name gives it away; the word retinol is very closely related to retina, which is part of the eye. Vitamin A improves eye health in numerous ways: it prevents macular degeneration, cataracts, dryness, glaucoma, and even night blindness.
2. Boosts muscle growth
Research suggests that vitamin A supplements can promote muscle growth, especially in developing children. Increased intake can also reduce the risk of muscular dystrophy.
3. Nourishes skin
This vitamin is an antioxidant, meaning it fights free radicals that harm the body in various ways. It eliminates many toxins and aids in healing, cell growth, and cell repair. Vitamin A also prevents dryness and can provide relief for psoriasis.
4. Strengthens bones
A vitamin A deficiency prevents the absorption and utilization of calcium, thus resulting in weaker bones. By consuming the proper amount of vitamin A, you aid in producing osteoblasts, which are necessary for bone formation. Increased consumption can also prevent brittle bones and osteoporosis.
5. Improves reproductive health
Low levels of vitamin A during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester, has been linked to increased risk of birth complications. It also aids in fetal development as well as maintains fertility in both men and women.
6. Boosts immunity
Research has shown that a vitamin A deficiency increases susceptibility to numerous illnesses, most notably the common cold. Healthy levels of this vitamin ensure that enough lymphocytes are produced, thereby protecting the body from infection.
7. Prevents measles
Thankfully measles is less common now due to effective vaccination, but it does still occur in rare cases. Vitamin A can help prevent measles as well as treat symptoms that accompany the disease.
8. Slows aging
Increased vitamin A intake increases the production of collagen, a compound necessary for keeping skin elastic and youthful. Vitamin A prevents the development of lines, wrinkles, age spots, and more.
9. Prevents urinary and kidney stones
Vitamin A prevents calcium phosphate from building up in the kidneys and urinary tracts by protecting the tissue lining. By maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A, you are likely to avoid developing these painful stones.
10. Treats acne
This vitamin prevents acne in several ways. First, it decreases sebum production, preventing the skin from becoming too oily. Next, it aids in tissue growth and rebirth. Finally, vitamin A helps keep the mucous membranes intact, preventing skin infections. By taking vitamin A supplements, you are one step closer to flawless skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin A on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-09-18.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.