- 1 Vitamin A
- 1.1 Best Vitamin A Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
- Protects vision
- Boosts muscle growth
- Nourishes skin
- Strengthens bones
- Improves reproductive health
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents measles
- Slows aging
- Prevents urinary and kidney stones
- Treats acne
Best Vitamin A Products
- ESSENTIAL NUTRITION: Delivers 25,000 IU of vitamin A (fish liver oil) in one softgel serving. Take 1 daily with a meal.
- CRITICAL FOR EYE HEALTH*/SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION*: Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher contains Gelatin, Non-GMO, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- High Potency: 10,000 IU per single softgel. Supports Healthy Vision & Immune System and Healthy Growth & Reproduction.
- Superior Quality: Laboratory tested NON-GMO. All Bronson products are tested in our state-of-the-art cGMP registered facility in New York.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Works Or Your Money Back: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 100-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin A 2400 mcg (8000 IU) Softgels, 100 softgels per bottle.
- Essential for eye function and healthy vision
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Nutritional Support: Vitamin A provides a wide range of nutritional support for the entire body, including vision, growth and bone development, reproductive function, cell growth, immune function, and the integrity of mucosal and epithelial surfaces.*
- Immune Health: Vitamin A is also an essential nutrient for the body's natural defense systems.*
- Eye Health: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin required for healthy vision.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives, and more.
- "Horbaach Vitamin A, 10,000 iu is a potent antioxidant that supports eye and vision health* "
- Our high-dose Vitamin A is a quick-release softgel, making it an easy addition to your routine
- Vitamin A plays many roles in the body and is necessary for cellular health*
- Vitamin A also supports skin health*
- "Vitamin A helps eyes adjust to light changes and is sometimes added to eye drops to help eyesight*
- Lab Tested Superior Quality Formula: GMO-Free Vitamin A formula tested at our FDA/GMP Registered New York Facility.
- Essential Vitamin Support: Futurebiotics Vitamin A supplies a variety of health benefits, including healthy vision and immune support.*
- Healthy Vision Support: Delivered as Vitamin A palmitate, which is a fat soluble form, Futurebiotics Vitamin A provides healthy vision support in an easy-to-swallow softgel.*
- Immune Health: Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for healthy immune system support.*
- Healthier Lifestyle: Futurebiotics has been committed to “Creating a Healthier Future* by helping our customers lead healthier lives through better nutrition. We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
- Liquid Vitamin A - Wellabs premium Vitamin A supplement consists of pure Vitamin A Palmitate 10000 IU and natural MCT oil. Our Vitamin A drops are easy-to-take and safe for maintaining better health. Comparing with ordinary Vitamin A pills and powder, it promotes higher absorption and better bioavailability.
- Immune Support - Wellabs Vitamin A liquid supplement benefits the health, loading cells up with essential nutrients for proper immune function. Daily consumption of our Retinyl Palmitate drops will enhance the immune system, provide a healthy vision, and improve skin appearance. It also helps the body to perform at its best.
- Vegan Vitamin A - Making every bottle of Vitamin A Palmitate drops Wellabs uses only plant-based and premium ingredients that strengthen health and boost overall wellbeing. Our safe and natural supplement is VEGAN-friendly and FREE of soy, gluten, corn syrup, GMOs, and artificial colors and fragrances.
- Made in the USA - Wellabs stands for the highest quality of every product we sell. Our Vitamin A drops are formulated by American scientists in collaboration with healthcare experts. We proudly make every bottle of our dietary supplements in the USA with advanced technology to ensure the best quality and purity.
- Loved Brand - We highly appreciate your trust and love for our brand. We are sure that our dietary supplement is the most beneficial option for you, owing to its top-grade quality and natural ingredients, but if we fall short of your expectations - simply contact us, and we will improve your experience ASAP.
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A, sometimes called retinol, is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants you can consume. Many foods are rich in vitamin A, including sweet potatoes, eggs, and yellow and orange fruits and vegetables. There are numerous benefits of increased vitamin A consumption. Here are just a few.
1. Protects vision
One of the most well-known food proverbs is “carrots are good for your eyes.” And it’s true! Carrots are rich in vitamin A, and this vitamin is vital in preserving eye health. In fact, its alternate name gives it away; the word retinol is very closely related to retina, which is part of the eye. Vitamin A improves eye health in numerous ways: it prevents macular degeneration, cataracts, dryness, glaucoma, and even night blindness.
2. Boosts muscle growth
Research suggests that vitamin A supplements can promote muscle growth, especially in developing children. Increased intake can also reduce the risk of muscular dystrophy.
3. Nourishes skin
This vitamin is an antioxidant, meaning it fights free radicals that harm the body in various ways. It eliminates many toxins and aids in healing, cell growth, and cell repair. Vitamin A also prevents dryness and can provide relief for psoriasis.
4. Strengthens bones
A vitamin A deficiency prevents the absorption and utilization of calcium, thus resulting in weaker bones. By consuming the proper amount of vitamin A, you aid in producing osteoblasts, which are necessary for bone formation. Increased consumption can also prevent brittle bones and osteoporosis.
5. Improves reproductive health
Low levels of vitamin A during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester, has been linked to increased risk of birth complications. It also aids in fetal development as well as maintains fertility in both men and women.
6. Boosts immunity
Research has shown that a vitamin A deficiency increases susceptibility to numerous illnesses, most notably the common cold. Healthy levels of this vitamin ensure that enough lymphocytes are produced, thereby protecting the body from infection.
7. Prevents measles
Thankfully measles is less common now due to effective vaccination, but it does still occur in rare cases. Vitamin A can help prevent measles as well as treat symptoms that accompany the disease.
8. Slows aging
Increased vitamin A intake increases the production of collagen, a compound necessary for keeping skin elastic and youthful. Vitamin A prevents the development of lines, wrinkles, age spots, and more.
9. Prevents urinary and kidney stones
Vitamin A prevents calcium phosphate from building up in the kidneys and urinary tracts by protecting the tissue lining. By maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A, you are likely to avoid developing these painful stones.
10. Treats acne
This vitamin prevents acne in several ways. First, it decreases sebum production, preventing the skin from becoming too oily. Next, it aids in tissue growth and rebirth. Finally, vitamin A helps keep the mucous membranes intact, preventing skin infections. By taking vitamin A supplements, you are one step closer to flawless skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin A on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-11-24.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.