Best Red Yeast Rice
- Red Yeast Rice has been in the traditional Chinese diet for centuries
- Two capsules contain 1,200 milligrams of Red Yeast Rice Powder from the Chinese botanical Monascus purpureus
- Each lot of our Red Yeast Rice is lab tested to confirm it meets strict quality standards
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients
- ★ HIGH POTENCY – 1,200 milligrams each Serving of pure extract of Monascus Purpureus.
- ★ HIGH PURITY – No Fermentation byproduct Citrinin which is found in some RYR brands.
- ★ CITRININ FREE – Stringently screened using LC-MS/MS to under 1ppm
- ★ RELIABLE – Made in a GMP Certified Facility in America and third party safety tested for purity.
- ★ 120 Vegetarian Capsules – 60 Days Supply
- Red Yeast Rice is a traditional Chinese medicine that has been purported to lower cholesterol.
- Red Yeast Rice is used to lower cholesterol, improve blood circulation, and improve digestion.1200 Mg Per Serving of Two Capsules,
- Just 2 capsules of Pure Naturals Red Yeast Rice capsule provide 1200mg dose of Red Yeast Rice for cardiovascular health and overall well-being
- Pure Naturals Red Yeast Rice is completely free of Preservatives, Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener. It contains no Sugar, Starch, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Gluten or Wheat.
- Our Red Yeast Rice is made in the USA at a GMP certified facility, so you can be certain you're getting only the finest supplement when you choose Pure Naturals
- INSPIRED BY NATURE: Used by Asian traditional herbalists for centuries and produced by fermenting red yeast with rice.
- PLUS ALA, COQ10, AND MILK THISTLE: Includes alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 for free radical protection, as well as silymarin to support healthy liver function.*
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: CoQ10 is also known for its cardiovascular supporting properties.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Highest quality vitamins and supplements since 1973
- Helps support a healthy heart
- Supports energy production in heart and muscles
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- 2 month supply
- CONCENTRATED 10:1 EXTRACT: Red yeast rice is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since approximately 800 A.D.
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: Produced by fermenting red yeast with white rice, red yeast rice is commonly used in cooking applications to enhance the color and flavor of foods.
- QUALITY TESTED: Carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of the fermentation process.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Sundown Red Yeast Rice supplement is a great addition to your diet; Red Yeast Rice has been cherished for 1000s of years for its culinary usage and popularity in Chinese herbology; The red yeast rice powder in our capsules is naturally derived.
- Red Yeast Rice has been a part of the traditional Chinese diet for centuries and is now becoming increasingly popular as a potent dietary supplement; The use of Red Yeast Rice as a supplement has been recorded as far back as the Tang Dynasty in 800 AD.
- At Sundown, we care about your health; That's why we offer a full line of the best quality vitamins and supplements that are completely free of gluten, dairy, artificial flavors and GMOs to suit your individual needs and active lifestyle.
- ALL Sundown products are labeled Non-GMO.
- May be used as part of your cholesterol management program
- Produced from traditional fermentation of Monascus Purpureus Went
- Citrinin Free
- Gluten Free. Store at 15-30C (59-86F)
- No Fillers- the only ingredients are red yeast rice and the capsule!
- Ancient to Modern: Red Yeast Rice has been used for centuries to help support cardiovascular health
- Added Support: Includes CoQ10 and Niacin (Vitamin B-3) for added cardio and heart health support
- Exceptional Quality: Non-irradiated and screened for Citrinin using UPLC-MS
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility & lab verified for purity & potency
- Customers Say: "A friend recommended this, specifically with the niacin...happy with the results..."
- PROMOTES HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL: Red yeast rice helps lower bad LDL cholesterol levels and raises good HDL cholesterol levels, for a healthy heart and an improved quality of life.
- SUPPORTS METABOLIC FUNCTION: In addition to promoting a healthy cardiovascular system, red yeast rice helps maintain a healthy metabolism, a vital component of one's daily diet.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED: Each serving provides 1215mg of Red Yeast Rice, 300mg of Organic Flaxseed Oil Powder, 225mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid, 60mg of COQ10 and other all natural ingredients
- SAFE INGREDIENTS: This all natural cholesterol supplement is NON-GMO, vegetarian & free of common allergens, including gluten, dairy, eggs and nuts.
- 30 DAY SUPPLY: Included are 90 capsules. As a daily supplement, with a suggested dosage of 3 capsules per day, that's enough for a month. For best results, continue use for 60-90 days.
- US Lab Tested Premium Formula
- Jarrow Formulas Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 Supports Cardiovascular Health Dietary Supplement - 120 Veggie Caps (Pack of 2)
- Complementary Red Yeast Rice + Co-Q10 Formula; 1200 Milligrams Red Yeast Rice and 100 mg Co-Q10 Per Serving:
- Carefully fermented to avoid the presence of citrinin, a naturally occurring mycotoxin
- Non-GMO Certified by NSF
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans; Made in the USA:
- RED YEAST RICE: Helps maintain already normal cholesterol levels*
- PLUS CoQ10: Enhances antioxidant activity*
- NATURALLY OCCURRING: Contains naturally occurring monacolins
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, fish, or shellfish.
- HEALTHY BLOOD LIPIDS - Research shows that monocolins can support overall cardiovascular health and monocolin K, in particular, can help to maintain healthy blood lipids. *
- GROWN IN THE U.S. - This product contains 1200 mg of organic red yeast rice derived from the U.S. grown Monascus purpureus, a yeast that contains several compounds collectively known as monocolins. *
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY - The red yeast rice in this product has been thoroughly tested to assure that there are undetectable levels of the fungal contaminant known as citrinin, as well as strong levels of naturally-occurring monacolin compounds, especially monocolin K. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- Suggested use as a dietary supplement
- Used while cooking for enhancing color and flavor of foods
- Suggested Use 1 to 2 times daily with food. This product is not to be used by anyone under 20 years of age
- Is made with Cellulose and magnesium stearate
- Contains silica
- Micro Ingredients Organic Red Yeast Rice Powder, 8 Ounce, Non GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Red Yeast Rice is a Traditional Herb Grown in Asia, Always Used for Dietary Supplements.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
- Certified Organic Supplement (Grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides)
- Organic Red Yeast Rice (600 mg per capsule) (1,200 mg per serving)
- Independently Certified Authentic Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) by TRU-ID Biotechnology Testing
- No Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives (Manufactured in the USA)
- Non-GMO Project Verified Natural, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegetarian / Vegan, Cardiovascular Support Supplement
- CHINESE TRADITION: Red Yeast Rice has been a well-known part of the traditional Chinese diet for centuries
- MONASCUS PURPUREUS YEAST: Red Yeast Rice is the by-product of the fermentation of cooked rice combined with Monascus purpureus yeast
- RECOMMENDED WITH CoQ-10: It is recommended that you take a Coenzyme Q-10 supplement when using these Red Yeast Rice vegetable capsules
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: These vegetable capsules are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO, suitable for vegans and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
- Each capsule contains 600 milligrams of Red Yeast rice powder
- Red Yeast rice powder derived from Chinese botanical Monascus purpureus
- Tested to confirm it meets strict quality standards
Why Red Yeast Rice
This fermented yeast product, most known for it’s benefits in lowering cholesterol, has been shown to also improve circulation and digestion. This dietary supplement comes in easy to take oral supplements.
Red Yeast Rice, or RYR, is the product of fermenting Monascus purpureus with white rice. The reddish rice contains a naturally occurring compound called monacolins which have been found to block the production of cholesterol. This action closely resembles that action of a statin. It also contains naturally occurring plant compounds like phytosterols and isoflavones also benefiting cholesterol levels. Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) is a bright, reddish purple, fermented rice that is cultivated with a specific type of mold, which is where it gets its color. It is part of Asian diets, and in Japanese, it is referred to as “koji”. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries, as far back as the Tang Dynasty in 800 AD.
It was taken to aid in digestion, revitalize the blood, and invigorate the body. It is believed to contain a substance that helps support normal cholesterol levels in the body.
Why Take RYR?
Red yeast rice may be effective in people who do not respond to prescription statins and side effects seen in patients treated only with lovastatin may be potentially be diminished because of the lower amount of lovastatin in typical dosages of red yeast rice. (1, 8, 9)
The beneficial effects come from two high levels of active compounds monascin (MS) and ankaflavin (AK). They are the yellow pigment metabolites naturally produced from fermentation. Although monacolin K is the most commonly used effective compound to regulate metabolic syndrome in history, it carries with it some side effects. However, MS and AK have no side effects and even boast better outcomes than monacolin K. (10)
This latest study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine followed 62 patients who had tried taking prescription statins, such as Lipitor or Zocor, but complained it left them with severe muscle pains.
In the study, all of the patients received counseling on nutrition and exercise. Additionally, half of the participants also took 1,800 mg of red yeast rice supplements every day. After 12 weeks, those taking the supplements saw LDL, the “bad cholesterol,” drop by a remarkable 27 percent. Those who did not take the red yeast rice supplements saw their LDL drop by only 6 percent. Only two patents on the supplements reported those persistent muscle pains.
Research published last year in the American Journal of Cardiology showed that heart attack patients in China who took a red yeast rice supplement daily were 45 percent less likely to have another attack within five years.
Asia, and Chinese communities in North America use red yeast rice in powdered form as a food coloring for fish, alcoholic beverages, and cheese.
Possible interactions include:
- Alcohol. Don’t drink alcohol if you are taking red yeast rice. The combination might increase the risk of liver damage.
- Cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune). Taking this immunosuppressive drug with red yeast rice might increase the risk of myopathy.
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors. Taking red yeast rice with drugs, such as erythromycin, that inhibit this enzyme might increase the risk of harmful red yeast rice side effects.
- Grapefruit. Drinking grapefruit juice and taking red yeast rice might increase the risk of the supplement’s harmful side effects.
- Gemfibrozil (Lopid). Taking this cholesterol drug with red yeast rice might increase the risk of myopathy.
- Hepatotoxic drugs, herbs and supplements. Red yeast rice might contain monacolin K, which can cause liver damage in some people. Taking red yeast rice with these types of drugs, herbs and supplements could increase the risk of liver damage.
- Niacin. Taking red yeast rice with high-dose niacin might increase the risk of myopathy.
- St. John’s wort. Taking this supplement with red yeast rice might reduce the effectiveness of red yeast rice.
- Statin. Taking red yeast rice with other statins might increase the risk of harmful side effects.
Real Supplements gives you the best Red Yeast Rice on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-09-18.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.