- 1 Ascorbic Acid
- 1.1 Best Ascorbic Acid
- 1.2 What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
- 1.3 10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
- 1.3.1 1. Treats the common cold
- 1.3.2 2. Lowers blood pressure
- 1.3.3 3. Reduces cancer risk
- 1.3.4 4. Boosted immunity
- 1.3.5 5. Speeds up healing
- 1.3.6 6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
- 1.3.7 7. Improves mood
- 1.3.8 8. Prevents stroke
- 1.3.9 9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- 1.3.10 10. Regulates Vasodilation
- Treats the common cold
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces cancer risk
- Boosted immunity
- Speeds up healing
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Improves mood
- Prevents stroke
- Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- Regulates Vasodilation
Best Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin C Supply: Ascorbic Acid is a dietary supplement to help individuals meet their daily vitamin C requirements.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body, and it is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.*
- Immune Support: Ascorbic Acid supports the body's defence system by promoting healthy cellular function including white blood cells and antibody responses.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives, and more.
- Fortify the immune system and Support healthy tissue and cartilage*
- Help support healthy metabolism and Support the joints*
- Contribute to healthy bones and teeth*
- Support cardiovascular health*
- One Ingredient / Essential and versatile pantry staple with dozens of everyday uses for home and health; Tart tasting, fine crystal texture; Food grade and Non-GMO. Premium, high quality stand-up pouch with resealable zipper for maximum shelf life; No junk, no fillers, no preservatives - Nothing else!
- Boost Antioxidant & Immune System / Powerful and most abundant antioxident skin uses to heal from environmental factors like UV damage; Necessary for collagen production to promote youthful skin; Natural anti-aging care; Great to add to smoothies for immune system boost and aid in protecting body against infection
- Natural Food Benefits / Slows oxidation process to preserve freshness and color; Popular, all-natural food preservative and flavor enhancer; Adds quick tart taste to dishes; great for home made creamscicles treat or Vitamin C gummies; Even used in bread making to increase volume of loaf
- Alternative Uses / Use in your garden; studies show Vitamin C is essential for plant growth; Fine powder dissolves quickly to use in lotions, serums, and astringents; Encourages healthy hair growth; Also, can be used to correct hair dye mistakes
- Satisfaction Guaranteed / If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we'll make it right; All of our It's Just! products are packaged in the USA (California) at our GMP Certified facility. Each batch is tested by a 3rd party lab so you can rest assured you're getting the best quality product, everytime!
- Pure Ascorbic Acid Supplement (Vitamin C Supplement), 1KG (35 Ounce), Water Soluble, No GMOs.
- Rich in Antioxidant, Promote Immune Function and Energy, Premium Vitamin C Immune Support Powder.
- No GMOs, No Irradiation, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Irradiation and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
- HIGHEST QUALITY & GRADE.
- LAB TESTED FOR VERIFICATION & GUARANTEED PURITY.
- IMMUNE-BOOSTING ANTIOXIDANT POWER.
- MAXIMUM POTENCY: Pure L-Ascorbic Acid.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you'll love our products and stand behind every item with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Vitamin C Promotes Healthy Immune System and Cell Protection.
- Superior Quality Formula: Non-GMO Pure Ascorbic Acid Soluble Fine Crystals. Tested at our cGMP Registered New York Facility.
- US Based Manufacturer: Bronson’s laboratories and manufacturing facilities are located in Hauppauge, NY, USA.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Works Or Your Money Back: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
- Natural preservative found in citrus fruits, melons, and berries
- Used to prevent cut fruits and vegetables from browning
- Used to prevent oxidation in green vegetables to maintain their color
- ✡ Highest Quality Assured by Strict Orthodox Union Certification Standards
- Perfect for Molecular Gastronomy and Modernist Cooking applications
What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
Vitamin C helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protect against heart disease, help with the absorption of iron, prevent scurvy, and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Vitamin C may help protect against a variety of cancers by combating free radicals and helping neutralize the effects of nitrites (preservatives found in some packaged foods that may raise the risk of certain forms of cancer). Supplemental vitamin C may also lessen the duration and symptoms of a common cold, help delay or prevent cataracts, and support healthy immune function.
10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
1. Treats the common cold
Vitamin C is one of the best boosters of the immune system. Increased vitamin C consumption increases the body’s resistance to infection, viruses, and even the common cold. This vitamin also aids in the absorption of iron, which also fights off infection and fatigue.
2. Lowers blood pressure
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is one of the greatest risk factors in developing cardiovascular disease. Regular intake of vitamin C can help lower blood pressure.
3. Reduces cancer risk
Studies show that regular consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as vitamin C supplements, is correlated with a decreased risk in many types of cancer. Risk for lung, mouth, throat, colon, rectal, stomach, and esophageal cancer has been shown to decrease due to increased vitamin C intake.
4. Boosted immunity
Vitamin C helps stimulate white blood cells, thus boosting immunity to viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
5. Speeds up healing
Like vitamin K, vitamin C speeds up the healing process for big and small wounds alike. By facilitating the growth of connective tissues, increasing your intake of vitamin C will help your body recover from injury faster.
6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects the body from harmful free radicals. As it also lowers blood pressure, this vitamin is essential in making sure your heart is strong and healthy.
7. Improves mood
Recent studies have shown a link to increased vitamin C intake and a reduction in stress. Vitamin C consumption causes the body to decrease the production of stress hormones, thus resulting in fewer mood swings.
8. Prevents stroke
High blood pressure and heart disease are two common causes of stroke. Free radicals, too, can cause issues that eventually lead up to stroke. By incorporating vitamin C-rich fruits, vegetables, and supplements into your diet, you can considerably lower your risk of stroke.
9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
Lead toxicity is a dangerous condition found usually in children, particularly in urban and low-income environments. Prolonged lead exposure can lead to abnormal development, learning disabilities, and decreased IQ; in adults, lead poisoning can increase blood pressure and cause renal damage. Vitamin C is known to reduce the amount of lead in the bloodstream.
10. Regulates Vasodilation
Regular intake of vitamin C results in proper dilation of the blood vessels. By regulating this dilation, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are alleviated.
Ascorbic acid is abundant in vegetables and fruits. It is a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and to maintain healthy connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Ascorbic acid on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-11-30.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.